Friday, February 20, 2009

Ban Leong Wah Seafood Restaurant (17th Feb 2009)

When friends are in town... they would want to try some famous "Singapore" food. The main thing would be chilli crabs... or crabs of some sort. As my makan kakis are into crabs, so we try to get the better ones in town for my friends.


This was recommended after some rejected my recommendation of another place.




Name of the place - DSC_3794 copy





Prawn paste chicken


Prawn paste chicken - DSC_3809 copy





Baby squid


Baby squid - DSC_3819 copy




Butter prawn


Butter prawn - DSC_3830





Sambal Potato leaves


Sambal Potato leaves - DSC_3831





Herbal Frog leg soup


Herbal Frog leg soup - DSC_3836





Chilli Crab


Chilli Crab - DSC_3864





Black pepper crabs


Black pepper crabs - DSC_3859





These are the dishes we had. I would not highly recommend this place to my friend. I have another place which I prefer to go to. Why? I didn't like the crabs. I didn't think the crabs were the best in town. But a meal is best only with good company. I think the company was what made this meal great.

No comments: