Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Din Tai Fung (27th Feb 2009)

Name of the place...


Name of the place... IMG_2237 copy


Vegetarian delight in special vinegar dressing

I do like this quite a bit...


Vegetarian delight in special vinegar dressing - IMG_2252


Spinach with Sesame


Spinach with Sesame - IMG_2261 copy

Dry plain noodles tossed with sauce
Dry plain noodles tossed with sauce - IMG_2250

Fried Rice with pork chop

and this is my favorite fried rice....


Fried Rice with pork chop - IMG_2262



This place supposed to have the one of the better steamed pork dumplings in Singapore... it supposed to be a pity when one don't appreciate it. I guess I can take people showering me with the pity looks, cause i do not enjoy the dumplings here. I still prefer the non-chain stores and Chinese owned little stores, which served better dumplings.



Ginger -IMG_2240 copy

Therefore.... this is left unused....

2 comments:

one little journey said...

i much prefer the steam pork dumplings at La Mian Xiao Long Bao to Din Tai Fung

MissyGlutton said...

one little journey : nowadays... I prefer those "chinese" style from China, than chain stores nowadays.