Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wood Restaurant & Bar (13th Mar 2009)

Happened to be in the neighbourhood, and decided to pay this place a visit. Had been a while since I been there, and lack of memories of this place might just give me a fresh outlook on this place. Just maybe it will happen.....




what do u hate more? IMG_0255





Mixed field mushrooms simmered to perfect consistency with crispy croutons.
Nothing like a good bowl of hot soup on a rainy day :)

Cream of Mushroom soup - IMG_0264 copy


Pan fried to perfection, served on a bed of stock simmered wild rice


Salmon Roulade - IMG_0272




The doggie bag?!?!!? NAY - IMG_0282

I didn't like this dish too much... maybe i am not a BIG fan of wild rice, I tend to find the texture slightly too hard for my liking. The salmon was too dry for my liking.



the lonely one... IMG_0258
After this visit... I remember why i did not go back to this place.

No comments: