Sunday, March 15, 2009

Italian Gourmet (11th Mar 2009)

I was in the mood for something cheap and filling, rather than good GOOD italian food. So i decided to go to the nearest stall near Ikea, which I was supposed to pick up some stuffs from.

Cream of mushroom

This soup tasted like canned soup.... maybe slightly less ingredients in it... My dining partner actually said the campbell tasted better....even if this was supposed to be made from scratch.


Cream of mushroom - IMG_2556 copy




Garlic Bread
I like this alot. I like the fact there was enough butter, and they were generous enough to put some herbs to give it a better taste.


Garlic Bread - IMG_2563


Gorgonzola Mushroom pasta
As I was having only vegetarian food, I replaced the ham in this dish for mushroom instead. It was done very well. I enjoyed this alot.


Gorgonzola Mushroom pasta - IMG_2567 copy


Gorgonzola Mushroom pasta - IMG_2571


Formaggi pizza
Like the previous pizza I had at this place, the cheese wasn't enough. But then the extra packs of cheese shavings satisfy my need for at least one cheesey pizza slice.


Formaggi pizza - IMG_2575

This is a stall to come for cheap italian food, especially if I only go for vegetarian stuffs. It has the making of a neighbourhood stall, not a place to go for, if u are looking refined italian stuffs.

No comments: