Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lunch @ Meidu (Nov 22 2007)

Random shot

yeah!! lunch at Meidu!! I like their dong po rou and oso their fish head soup!!!But because i don't eat too much... so i have to find co workers who are willing to go with me, and putting up with eating more than needed *laughs*

Fish head soup!!

Fish head soup!!
Stired fried pork belly with salted fish!

Stired fried pork belly with salted fish!

This is actually good!!! though it's slightly uglweee but it's good!
I love to take it with a bit of spring onion, a bit of salted fish... and alot of pork belly!!!

Dong po rou!!!

Dong po rou!!!


this was good!!! I got my colleages to eat the lean meat haha I took most of the fats!!!!

Bai Ling With Spinach

Bai Ling With Spinach
it's a mushroom trust me!!!I thought it was abalone... but it was mushroom!!!

No comments: