Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Valantino

A good place for italian food!
The service was fantastic.. the moment I drove up, the valet was there... which i doubt is really the valet... and they actually greet me by my name... that's really surprising. (*hint* I love good services)
The waitress came and recommended the dishes.. though she kept rambling on... I wish she would speak louder... or is it that my attention was devoted to the fantastic pesto... which I asked for 2nd servings...
The food was GREAT... the chef even came by to introduce some of his specials for today and other days.. which is great... at least i can plan for the next few lunches...
Btw what really impressed me was the WARM plates.. Just the right touch!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_1033808
Pesto with warm Bread!!!
VERY NICE!! *yum*

_1033815
Tomino
Supposingly to be Bacon wrapped Mozzarella Cheese
This is SOOOOOOOOOOo good!! it's almost sinful... well almost.. but i think the cardiologist is informed of my decision to devour this...

_1033813

Beef CarpaccioThinly Sliced Raw Beef moistened with olive oil and lemon juice...
This is good too... but it's not my order so i can't eat too much of it.. *sulks*

_1033831
Risotto ai Funghi Porcini!
Traditional Italian Rice cooked with Mushrooms
The Risotto is not too bad... the mushroom is a bit cold in the middle...
but on the whole is not too bad!!

_1033828
Gnocchi ai Formaggi!!

Homemade Potato Dumpling with Cheese Sauce
This is so much better than MAggi!! :pThe potato dumpling is quite addictive!!! And it's VERY nicely done! Just Fantastic!!!

_1033846

Some fruit tart....
don't waste time...

_1033851
Prifiterole
NICE NICE NICE!! I still can remember the conversation i had...
"I Only want 1!!" At the end of 2, i wish i only asked for 10!!! *drools*

_1033853 _1033803

Some of the extra touches... :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ristorante Da Valentino
Address: 11 Jalan Bingka, Mayfair Park
Tel: 6462 0555

No comments: