Monday, December 15, 2008

OChaCha (11th Dec 2008)

After dragging my vegetarian fren for an almost all meat meal.... I decided to follow her to run her errands... as I felt slightly, ever so slightly guilty that I did that to her... :P


So off we went to Raffles city shopping centre... and I went to Ochacha for a snack... dessert while she went around to get her stuffs. :)


This was what we ordered...
OChaCha Latte
My fren had ordered the warm one... and I the Ochacha rocks :P


OChaCha Latte - DSC_8729


Matcha Panna Cotta
this was one of my favorite dessert there, along with their Tiramsu....


Matcha Panna cotta - DSC_8734


I like Green Tea foodstuffs quite a bit, cause I am not a fan of the tea itself... unless it's come with lots of milk and it's cold :P This place served quite a number of Green tea infused stuffs.... it's definitely a good place to hang out with some frens... but i do wish they have more comfortable seating, to allow long leisure chatting :)

No comments: