Monday, November 3, 2008

Ah Chew Dessert (1st Nov 2008)

This used to be a decent dessert place... but I think it had changed quite a bit... maybe I would bring my picky self to another store...



Pulot hitam with ice cream - this tasted okay... but I found it slightly grainy... I had smoother pulot hitam before... and ice cream do make a good combination...


Pulot hitam with ice cream - DSC_4227

Water Chestnut with egg - they used to cube the chestnut... now they sliced it thinly instead... there are more water than chestnuts.... and egg? the hen must had forgot to lay it.. cause I don't detect it's existence there...

Water Chestnut with egg - DSC_4220

Mango sago & pomelo - there are good ones and there are bad ones... and this fall in between. It's rather hard to accept this... as I know they can do better...

Mango sago & pomelo - DSC_4219

Glass Jelly with lychee - i didn't try this.. but I doubt anyone could screw up on this.
Glass Jelly with lychee - DSC_4217

Pot for Rock sugar white fungus with papaya -
isn't this a cute little thingie to put stuff in...

Pot for Rock sugar white fungus with papaya - DSC_4236

Rock sugar white fungus with papaya
I didn't try this either... my fren seemed to like it... so i guess it should be okay. maybe...

Rock sugar white fungus with papaya - DSC_4214

Ah Chew used to be THE place to go... but then I realized ... when one gets too popular.... but I doubt I would want to go there anymore... Fame made them too good for little me.

No comments: