Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobi at Cental Mall (22nd Nov 2008)

Poem? - DSC_7161

I think having little macarons seemed so interesting... but we end up buying the bigger ones... My fren, who came back from a long trip... and who just left for another long trip... got extra for me... cause she knew that I loooooooooooooooove macarons :D

Macarons - DSC_7173

These are the flavours they have in their store...
Rose - Aromatic rose Macarons
Chai Charm - Soothing Marsala Chai
Morgan Blend - Lapsang Soucheng tea blended with bergamor oil and dark chocolate
Chamomile Dream - Natural Chamomile
Matcha - Green Tea
Claming Floral - White Flower
Black Sheep - Malibu and dark chocolate

Macarons - DSC_7171

A box of Macarons - DSC_7176

I do not know what made this place so exclusive... I don't think it's a special place... give me a sense of cheapo atas... and their macarons can't make it in terms of taste... though it's rather pretty. Can be bought for display but not for impressing picky eaters.

No comments: