Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jones The Grocer (21st Nov 2008)

One thing about me... I never did like vegetables alot.... and Wheatgrass is one of the things which I would absolutely hate... and if that's the only thing I can eat in order to live, Death might not be a bad choice afterall


Grass for sales... DSC_6493


FRESH!!! DSC_6499


I loooove cookie cutters... I think they make amazing decorations, besides being used for what they are for. And of course if you can find the tiny whisk.... I think that's one super duper cute thing to have. I suspect it will be at the bottom of my kitchen drawer for decades before i decided to throw it away in a spring cleaning session...


Christmas Deco!!! DSC_6469

They are selling these wonderful looking gingerbread man looking alike cookie.. I wonder if they are tasty...


Happy cookieeeeeee - DSC_6464


Mushroom, spinach + meredith goats cheese pasta 'rotolo' with truffle butter sauce

i don't like this dish... I think the hard jelly thingie.. which is the mushroom, spinach thingie... yucks... I don't think I would try this dish again.


Mushroom, spinach + meredith goats cheese pasta 'rotolo' with truffle butter sauce - DSC_6538

confit duck leg, beetroot and pancetta risotto with terre bormane balsamic reduction

surprisingly it was good, despite it being a sweet risotto :D The duck leg is not too bad... but I always prefer my duck with more fat! :p

confit duck leg, beetroot and pancetta risotto with terre bormane balsamic reduction - DSC_6529


confit duck leg, beetroot and pancetta risotto with terre bormane balsamic reduction - DSC_6534

Roasted eggplant, pumpkin & zucchini with jones pesto on mixed grain bread

I think it looked quite delicious... despite it being vegetarian... but my fren was too hungry to let me have a bit.... :P

Sandwich - DSC_6578

and i said... to the little boy ...
"I want the the stars cupcake!!! yes yes!! the one with lots and lots of stars!"

okie... it ain't the best tasting cupcake... but it's the most colorful one!!! I like!!

I want.... DSC_6603

And most important of all.... why didn't someone tell me that christmas is coming.....


Is that santa!! - DSC_6472

No comments: