Monday, November 3, 2008

Killiney Kopitiam (Purvis St) - (1st Nov 2008)

Decided to meet up with a good lady model for my ANOTHER trip to the South Beach Development... Was too early... so I decided to go for breakkie... alas... the taste cannot make it... I still prefer some others...


2 things...

1) I don't understand how a huge chain store are so bad with the quality control... I meant expanding doesn't mean u should be spreading the workforce thiner... how can they serve with a chipped cup... Okieee granted that I did not notice till now... :P


2) I love condensed milk!!!


But the tea wasn't that great... though it's sweet... but it's not fragnant... unlike my favorite tea place...


Teh - DSC_3790

Teh - DSC_3794

Their Kaya toast... the kaya wasn't good. The toast was too thick... and was cold when I got it...
Kaya toast - DSC_3799

Their eggs were not that great too... I wonder if it's the soya sauce or... it's just the eggs ain't fantastic...
soft boiled eggs - DSC_3815

soft boiled eggs - DSC_3820

I guess this is okay for a quick snack... but otherwise... I rather not have it.

No comments: