Monday, October 27, 2008

OChaCha (21st Oct 2008)

After a mushroom meal... I headed to my "no-more" favorite green tea place for desserts.... and it became a "less than satisfactory" dessert...

Matcha Honey Cake - These were rather cute... they are petite little cupcakes... we have a few different flavours... let me think ... we have the matcha one.. brownie one... and butterscrotch one. but they are just a bite... not big on size nor taste.


Matcha Honey Cake - DSC_2289

Matcha Honey Cake - DSC_2292



Matcha Panna Cotta - Italian creamy dessert with matcha flavor

I admit that this is one of my favorite dessert there... It was definitely a spoon licking good! but this time round... I saw a roach doing catwalks on my panna cotta... I quickly slam the coaster-wooden-plate thingie on the mouth... and quickly gave that to the staff there!!! this totally put me off any matcha things for a while...

Matcha Panna Cotta - DSC_2315

Matcha Panna Cotta - DSC_2311



Matcha cheese cake

okie... I only like the mousse part of this thing...

Matcha Cheese cake - DSC_2299



I had eaten at some horrible places... with roaches and stuffs... but this really take the cake... I don't think I would want to patronize the place for a while... Actually it didn't last... cause I went back the next day to have a iced lychee cha.. but NO MORE DESSERTS for me.

No comments: